The City of Anna Fire Department is accepting applicants for Paid On-Call Firefighters.
To be eligible for this position the applicant must meet the following requirements;
- Subject to random drug and alcohol testing, as well as background checks
- High School Graduate 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Union County-Preferably the Anna Response Area
- Have a valid Class “C” Driver’s License; successful applicants will be required to obtain a Class “B” within 60 days of employment
- Have reliable transportation with proof of valid insurance
- Be physically fit and capable of performing all duties
- No beards of goatees
**Experience preferred but not required, training will be provided by the department.**
You can download an application below or pick one up at the Fire Department.
THE CITY OF ANNA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER