The City of Anna is accepting applications for the position of Part-Time General Clerk.
Applicants must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent. The position will be 15-20 hours a week, must be able to work a flexible schedule between 8 am to 4 pm. Candidates must have a positive attitude, be able to multi-task and work well with the public and employees. Duties include but not limited to: greeting customers, answering multi-line phone system, collecting and posting payments. Must be able to operate basic office equipment, proficient computer skills (including Window Office), and basic accounting knowledge. Applications can be picked up at Anna City Hall 103 Market St. Anna, Illinois 62906 or you can download below.
The City of Anna Fire Department is accepting applicants for Paid On-Call Firefighters.
To be eligible for this position the applicant must meet the following requirements;
- Subject to random drug and alcohol testing, as well as background checks
- High School Graduate 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Union County-Preferably the Anna Response Area
- Have a valid Class “C” Driver’s License; successful applicants will be required to obtain a Class “B” within 60 days of employment
- Have reliable transportation with proof of valid insurance
- Be physically fit and capable of performing all duties
- No beards of goatees
**Experience preferred but not required, training will be provided by the department.**
You can download an application below or pick one up at the Fire Department.
THE CITY OF ANNA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER