Inviting Proposals for the Operation of the Anna Park & Pool Concessions
January 8, 2020
Notice is hereby given that the City of Anna is inviting proposals for the OPERATION OF THE ANNA PARK AND POOL CONCESSIONS for the 2022 Season. Sealed proposals from qualified vendors will be received by Anna City Hall at 103 Market St. Anna Illinois, 62906 until 12:00 p.m. on August 3, 2021. Proposals will be opened at the August 3, 2021 Council meeting held at 5 p.m. at Anna City Hall. Qualified vendors must be in compliance with all City of Anna insurance requirements and in compliance with all Illinois Department of Public Health requirements.
For more information contact Anna City Hall at 1-618-833-8528.
REQUIREMENTS TO PROVIDE CONCESSIONS SERVICES AT THE ANNA PUBLIC PARK
- Must be able to have concessions open for the period between May 1, 2022 through October 31, 2022.
- Must be able to be open for Special Events. This includes, but not limited to City’s 4th of July Celebration, Union County Colorfest, Movies in the Park, etc..
- Must provide Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Comprehensive General Liability in the following amounts; Bodily Injury 1 million each occurrence/2 million annual aggregate and Property Damage 300,000 each occurrence/500,000 annual aggregate.
- Must be able to comply with all Illinois Department of Public Health requirements.
- Must be able to supply the Park Concessions with any refrigeration and cooking equipment needed.